PaleoScan Open Training Houston
TRAINING SESSION FULL
Next training in February
You are welcome to register for our PaleoScanTM Open Training in Houston 4 to 6 December form 8 am to 3:30 pm.
Discover and have a preview of the latest upgrades available in PaleoScan 2018!
The Course will run on the latest version of PaleoScan™ 2018:
- 3D Workflow
- Fault & Horizon Interpretation
- Model Grid refinement and Geomodel creation
- Horizon stack
- Spectral decomposition/Colour blending
- Geobodies extraction and classification
- 2D Workflow
- Model Grid refinement
- Mis-ties correction
- Geological time model
- Horizon Stack (creation/interpolation)
This 3-day course will cover the fundamentals and all the new features of PaleoScan™ 2018. The global 2D interpretation will be taught in details.
Don’t miss it!
4 to 6 December 2018
From 8:00am to 3:30pm
Texas Training and Conference Centers
11490 Westheimer Rd., Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77077
2,200 US$ for 3 days